I love open source!
Major .NET Open Source Contributions
- Akka.NET (cofounder) - a CLR port of Typesafe’s Akka project. Work primarily on remoting and clustering systems.
- fluent-cassandra (maintainer / contributor); C# driver for Cassandra which supports both Thrift and CQL.
- Helios reactive socket middleware for .NET (founder) - a Netty-inspired reactive socket programming library in C#.
- Akka-Monitoring - monitoring middleware for Akka.NET (founder) - pluggable monitoring
ActorSystemextension for Akka.NET.
Personal .NET Open Source Contributions
- faker-csharp (owner); port of Faker from Ruby which automatically populates instances of classes for unit testing.
- mvc-utilities (owner); handy utility classes designed for ASP.NET MVC; deals with encryption, routing, caching, authorization, and various other security issues. Designed to used with Dependency Injection in ASP.NET MVC3 / MVC4 / MVC5.
- quick and dirty feed parser (owner); RSS / Atom-agnostic feed parser - parses both formats into a common set of objects. Runs on virtually every distribution of .NET.
Python Open Source Contributions
- scaffold-py (owner); Ruby-on-Rails-style scaffolding for new Python projects, inspired by Zed Shaw’s Learn Python the Hard Way project structure.
- instant fileserver (owner); creates an instant CRUD fileserver from the safety and comfort of your favorite command line.
- node-slugs (owner); a Node.JS module for creating StackOverflow-style URI slugs.
Ruby Open Source Contributions
- albacore (contributor); dolphin-safe Rake tasks for .NET build automation.